I realize like any damaged muscle or limb I need to give my hand time to gain strength. I thought I'd be further in my schedule but I need to give myself some grace and allow my hands to recoup.
I'm about 60% into my first 2022 release. Thank you for your patience with my recovery.
As for the A**hole Club series. KT Adler had several passings in her family since Thanksgiving. Things are moving along and she's worked through it all as best as she can.
I personally had to move on from the series for now to get some of the projects on my list off the table. I couldn't hold up my schedule any longer so I'll circle back to the last two books as soon as I can.
That's the best I can do with the situation. Again, thank you for your patience.
If you're not following me on social media. You've probably missed my Monday updates. So I'll get you up to speed.
1. I’m in Ballers 2 as far as the Readathon goes. I believe Noah is next. I’m trying to remember if I need Legally Bound 5.5 to move through writing Hush 3.
2. I’m still in book 1 for the year. Hoping this is my last week in it. Without the energy powder, I use I’m dragging and it’s not in the store. However, the final outline of this book is in place so I’m filling in what I need to get to book two.
3. We were snowed in, but my husband finally got through the mountain of snow so I could get my car out to go to the Post Office and to the UPS drop-off. I'm only waiting on one more Brothers Black bundle. Thank you to everyone who purchased the set. It was fun and humbling to sign so many books.
4. I have exactly 12 more Broken Soldiers available. They are $12.00 with free shipping and handling. There are also 7 Doctor Feel Goods left. $15.00 each. Email me at TheBlueSaffire@gmail.com for an invoice if you are interested.
5. Getting stronger each day. I have more full range of motion in my left hand.
6. I enter talks for audiobooks this week but it will still be a few months out if this is my path.
7. We are continuing the theme from January into February. Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something BLUE.
Are you following the Blue 2022 Trivia Hunt? The links are on FB and Instagram. Here are links to the clues.
Would you like to know about my next release? This Series will be going to Amazon.
The first book is named Unexpected Lovers. Unexpected Lovers Book 1 from the Work Husband Series
When I was younger, I believe I almost stumbled upon something I shouldn’t have. Something that upset my mother and made her abandon us all. It was all my fault. I grew up wondering how she could leave us? My older brothers never blamed me, but I’ve blamed myself. So much so I never asked questions when I was thrown into the family business. Then I had my little girl I thought I could take a vacation from being a Di Lorenzo. However, my selfish wife has insured my return to the life. I will no longer be able to remain an outsider to what my brothers and I have been handed.
The Di Lorenzo’s have secrets. I know a lot about having those. When Gio Di Lorenzo hired me five years ago, I knew those secrets would come out. His younger brother Dante doesn’t know who I am and now I’m stepping into shoes I never thought I’d fill. When this becomes personal, all thoughts of keeping my secrets go out the window. In the blink of an eye, I become who I was created to be. Will the truth tear everything apart? Will there be one secret too many? Or will it all go according to plan in this unexpected love?
Now for your opportunity to enter your name for a chance at the monthly giveaway. This month's theme and giveaway are still being called Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something BLUE and there's a $10.00 gift card.