Hello, gorgeous, how you doing? LOL. As you can see I'm still in Gio mode. This last book is putting me through. I thought I'd be done by now, but this is life. I did take a few days to celebrate my husband's birthday and our 19th anniversary.
Thank you for your patience as I get this story right. It shouldn't be much longer. The Work Husband Series is coming to an end. I'm so happy I'll be ending two series this year. Yay!
Speaking of ending series. The second one I'll be closing out this year. That's right. The A**hole club.
I've started my outline for the next two. A lot will have to change as the lineup has changed so I had to rethink and remap the books.
I am up to clue #41 in the Trivia Hunt. 11 clues to go. I'm so excited for the grand prize winner. So far I have revealed the following as part of the Grand Prize:
1. $30.00 in Amazon Gift cards.
2. Work Husband graphic lens clothes.
3. Bookmarks Pit, Kelex, Work Husband graphics.
4. Signed Books: Wicked Prince Charmings, Remember Me, Broken Soldier, Where the Pieces Fall, Unexpected Lovers, My Best Friend's Wish, A Black Christmas, Pit, A Million to Blow, and A Million to Stay, The Ones Left Behind.
5. Blue Saffire Tote bag.
6. Where the pieces Fall, Wyatt, and Doctor Feel Good Keychains.
7. Blue Saffire hand towel.
8. Blue Saffire Memory Cards
9. Blue Saffire tumbler cup.
And still so much more to come. Stay tuned. You can find the clues and a video of the prize on Facebook and Instagram.
I post a new clue every Tuesday on Facebook and Instagram. If life gets in the way and I miss a clue on Tuesday it usually goes up before the following Tuesday. Only 11 clues to go.
If you haven't gotten your journal to hold your clues in for the end of the year. Here is the link.
Not following me on Social Media yet? Come on, Friend, come find me. However, for now no worries, let me tell you what you are missing. I give updates every Monday. Here's what's happening this month:
1. I’m so proud of me. I know I’m running behind and I have a lot I NEED to cover. So I’ve created series outlines so I don’t repeat thoughts and plots as well as having a guide to move through series faster. I did them for 14 series. I have tropes, plots, series hooks, and occupations for characters. I have 17 more to go.
2. I’m working through the end of The Last Ones Standing. I will be back at it full force after my anniversary.
3. Audio production can’t be locked in until I finish this book.
4. The online live signing event page is live and tickets are available until November 25, 2022. REMEMBER I ALWAYS GIVE SWAG. That’s a given. Any item you purchase for the event gains you access to the live event. The live signing will be on March 25, 2023. You have until Black Friday to order but please don’t wait until the last minute as these are customized orders and I do need to place orders and organize them for the live signing. Thank you. Please read the event page carefully. I’m trying to make this easy on me and you. https://bluesaffire.com/virtual-book-signing
5. I’m ready to jump into Ox. I need him and Kelex out of the way.
6. I’ve placed the last two books in the Blackhart Series in next year. The new covers look awesome. I will re-release books 1 and 2 at the same time I release books 3 and 4. All a week or two apart.
7. My schedule has changed a tiny bit. I’m pulling the Lost Souls out of this year. You’ll get quite a few of them next year.
8. I still have 10 books in my sights. When I finish those then I can set my line up for next year. I’m planning though. So much I want to touch and I’m seeing my pattern so I’m working with it.
No release date. I’m working.
Let's talk about the live Online Book Signing event.
Did you know?
I’ll be doing a live online event March 25, 2023.
You have three options to attend. Click here to check them out.
Time will adjust to accommodate events and signing.
Would you like to know about my next release? It's The Last Ones Standing book 4 Part Two in the Work Husband Series.
The Last Ones Standing
I call him the puppet master for a reason. They slept on him and woke a monster. You don’t touch his queen and you steer clear of his Knight. Well, they f*cked up and came for his entire army. They’re all going to learn Don Gio is the wrong one. They done f*cked around and found out.
They say it’s lonely at the top. Well, from my view I say f*ck them. Everyone who’s meant to be here is here. I always finish what I start. They want to bring this to my doorstep. Andiamo. I want all the smoke.
To my last breath. That’s how far I’m willing to go for them. I know what I want, but I want them happy more. My silence is their real power. Because while you’re listening for them, I’m coming.
Will we all get our wish? Will the title of Don come with too heavy a price? Or will the ones left behind be the last ones standing?
Hey, while I'm thinking about it. Did you know I have web exclusive Books? I'll be adding more to the site soon but you can check out The Fixer and His Miracle Baby now.
Have you been keeping up with the magazine? I'm creating issue 4. The fourth short story from the short story challenge will be inside as well as the cover reveal for the Blackhart series. You can catch up on the last 4 short stories by flipping through the first 3 issues.
Hey, Friend, there's a whole lot going on, on my social media and more to come. Awards, contest, live signings, and more. I'll be launching some new things soon and you don't want to miss out on what's to come. Make sure you're keeping up with what's happening by connecting with me.
Are you in my Facebook group? I have snippets, Contests, updates on my progress with my WIPs, and Awards. You're getting it all. I'm even thinking of sharing a secret project in there. Here's the link: Join the group here.
Also, did you know you can ask me questions on Goodreads? I try to answer one to two questions a week. I'm in need of questions to answer. If you have time come over. I'm waiting.